Boy today was filled with tedious programming tasks. I added roughly all 150 or so nessus settings to nessquik. It's a more complex task that first thought. My UI is complex; only showing you what you need to see when configuring a policy. The number of configurable settings though is vast; every type of form field is used (including some I made from scratch). So it's not a simple task.

On a good note though, it's almost finished (need to add the rest of the advanced field values). After that, adding and modifying policy files will be complete; check that one big piece off the list.

Functionally, it's more-or-less almost ready to go, which is the good news. I expect that I'll have a beta version that I will distribute to any interested private parties soon. If you're interested, contact me.