Bears won today but only by the narrowest of margins. If they play like this in the playoffs, then we're screwed. On a lighter note, this week is already busy with events. I finished reading Angels and Demons. It's at least as good, if not better, than The DaVinci Code. It was a very quick read and I polished it off in about a week. nessquik 2.5 is coming along smoothly, but I'm going to deviate from further development just slightly over the rest of the month because other priorities have come up at work. Never-the-less a new version should be available by March-ish. Thanks to all the people who use the software!
And my recent tab list. It's what has kept my interest, so maybe you'll be interested too.
- managing the java classpath</a></li>
- knoppix std</a></li>
- syslog-ng reference manual</a></li>
- cipherdyne psad graphs</a></li>
- js inkwell</a></li>
- build a web spider on linux</a></li>
- recover data from a dead hard drive using ddrescue</a></li>
- buying a car</a></li>
- what does it take to invest like a fool?</a></li>
- monitor and restart apache or lighttpd webserver when daemon is killed</a></li>